Rose City Jewelers/Gemologists is widely known from Short Hills to Far Hills and beyond for its repairs and restoration of modern and antique jewelry. We have restored priceless items for the Newark Museum, collectors and clients of every need.
We were one of the first jewelers to utilize state-of-the-art Laser Welding to for the first time allows platinum jewelry to be soldered with platinum. Previously for example, platinum prongs were repaired with white gold solder and gold. This technique did not last long due to the poor bonding and brittleness of the white gold solder.
Some of the many other jewelry items we repair are:
- Cultured Pearl Restringing and Cleaning
- Hand engraving
- Ring Sizing & Jewelry Adjustments
- Refinishing Gold & Platinum Jewelry
- Corporate Jewelry
- CAD Design and Custom Pieces to Coordinate with Existing Pieces
- Resetting of Gemstones
- Replacement and Matching of Gemstones